Textbook publishing by and for Educators
To create practical materials that will empower our learners to speak more authentic English.
- Based on ten+ years of trial and error development using student-generated material that pinpoints learners’ favorite situations for using English.
- Each unit covers a topic of immediate relevance to university life, events, and holidays as they occur during the academic calendar.
- All units conclude with a student reflection activity and utilizes Can-Do statements.
- This text also focuses on cultural awareness and explores common errors often made by Japanese students.
- Recycling of important phrases, greetings, and rejoinders occur in multiple dialogs throughout the text.
- Downloadable audio tracks of practical dialogs and interviews with more than 25 different speakers using a wide variety of English accents.